Pensioners and other concession card holders in the Willoughby electorate can now pick up free rapid antigen tests (RATs) from any Service NSW Service Centre.

Member for Willoughby Tim James said eligible customers in NSW will now also be able to access up to 10 free RATs through Service NSW Centres, in addition to existing distribution points at more than 200 neighbourhood and community centres located across the State.

“Although we are heading out of winter, the risk of COVID-19 remains and we want to ensure RATs are easily accessible for pensioners and concession card holders in our community,” Mr James said.

“RATs will be available at the Chatswood Service NSW centre at 313 Victoria Avenue, Chatswood.”

“We are committed to supporting our local communities and helping to drive down the cost of living where we can for vulnerable people.”

Mr James said this shows the Government’s continued commitment to keeping those most vulnerable to the virus safe.

“This roll-out is part of the NSW Government’s program to provide millions of free rapid antigen tests to ensure they are readily available to support our state’s most vulnerable,” Mr James said. 

“Eligible customers need to show Service NSW staff their Commonwealth concession card at any one of our 113 Service Centres, four Mobile Service Centres or Disaster Recovery Centres across the State.”

Mr James said this once again shows the NSW Government is ensuring no one is left behind, especially seniors.

“This builds upon our earlier commitment to pick up the Federal Government’s Concessional Access Program, which it dropped at the end of last month.”

The program will run until the end of October 2022. Eligible Commonwealth Concession Card holders in NSW include:

  • Pensioner Concession card
  • Commonwealth Seniors Health Care card
  • Health Care Card (including Low Income Health Care card)
  • Department of Veterans’ Affairs Gold, White or Orange cards.


For more information visit Free rapid antigen tests to support vulnerable communities | NSW Government or visit any Service NSW Service Centre.